It is very important to incorporate in the first hours of the morning a good dose of vitamins and minerals to start the day well strengthened, to start the day with maximum energy.
In this article we will tell you why it is good to consume tomato juice in the morning.
- Tomato juice is an antioxidant and cleanser. Tomato is one of the foods most included in diets, and one of the reasons why this happens is that it is a very good cleanser, capable of draining fluids, eliminating toxins responsible for inflammation and making you feel tired and heavy.
- Tomato juice helps fight constipation. This has a lot of fiber which acts as a mild and natural laxative that will help combat this problem if taken daily.
- Tomato juice helps take care of your heart. This delicious vegetable contains enzymes and minerals that help reduce bad cholesterol levels and promote blood circulation and prevent the appearance of blood clots.
- Tomato juice helps to strengthen the immune system. Tomato juice is rich in vitamin C, A, B, D, K, antioxidants, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, sodium and arginine, not counting phenolic compounds and their organic acids such as citric acid, oxalic acid and the malico. It is a natural cocktail that increases the defenses helping to prevent the appearance of infections, flu and colds.
- Tomato juice is very good for the health of your skin. Tomato has lycopene, a pigment very rich in antioxidants that fights free radicals that promote the aging of cells and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Tomato juice relieves arthritic pain. For this it is important to consume it daily and make sure it is natural and fresh.
Dr. Samantha Robson ( CRN: 0510146-5) is a nutritionist and website content reviewer related to her area of expertise. With a postgraduate degree in Nutrition from The University of Arizona, she is a specialist in Sports Nutrition from Oxford University and is also a member of the International Society of Sports Nutrition.