Garlic is an excellent food with multiple properties, among which it helps improve your heart health
Benefits provided by garlic soup:
- There are several studies carried out on the effects of garlic that affirm its healing power and its properties to reduce triglyceride and cholesterol levels in the blood. Also, it reduces blood pressure, this being very beneficial for heart health and the body in general.
- Garlic soup also prevents hardening of the arteries, known as arteriosclerosis. As the years go by, they become less flexible, and the blood flows with more and more difficulty within them, beginning to appear problems. The garlic cleanses them, restoring their flexibility.
- Garlic is also a very good food to prevent the formation of blood clots, producing a greater fluidity of the blood.
- As if all this were not enough, garlic soup also helps reduce fever, reduces cough, headache, relieves stomach aches, relieves asthma, bronchitis, reduces blood glucose levels (glycemia). All this makes it an excellent natural medicine for many ailments and health problems and to prevent the appearance of many others.
- There are scientific studies carried out based on this food that affirm that it has a great capacity to prevent cancer of the color, rectum and stomach.
Dr. Samantha Robson ( CRN: 0510146-5) is a nutritionist and website content reviewer related to her area of expertise. With a postgraduate degree in Nutrition from The University of Arizona, she is a specialist in Sports Nutrition from Oxford University and is also a member of the International Society of Sports Nutrition.