It is incredible how tastes and preferences change over time, not to mention the diversity between cultures in the same temporality. What was once something luxurious, today can be the recipient of the harshest criticism. This is possibly the case with the toothpick, based on progress in dental hygiene. However, here we are not interested in the mythical functionality of the funny toothpick, but in the alternative, little-known uses that it can have. We will tell you about them in detail.Don’t miss what a toothpick is for, in addition to mistreating your teeth!
- If we want to heat something, when it boils and covers the pot, everything spills out. You will avoid that if you place the toothpick between the pot and the lid. This way the steam will be able to escape.
- Make dimples with it to all the containers that have some dressing inside. Control the output of it. Enough of hot dogs with too much mayonnaise by mistake!
- If you prick any food with toothpicks, pretending that the food has legs, you will allow better cooking, for example in the microwave, since all sides are exposed to cook.
- You have a lot of devices with tiny, minimal grooves, therefore difficult to clean. Cell phones, keyboards or a doll can be free of dirt with the work of a toothpick dipped in alcohol.
- How many times has it happened to us that we stopped using the duct tape and lost its beginning, having to sharpen our nails more than it should to find it. With a toothpick attached, that tedious task will be unnecessary.
- Small details and touch-ups of paint can be done with a toothpick soaked in any color.
- With the chopsticks in the sausages, these can be cooked evenly, a difficult task since they move incessantly due to their shape.
- You have punctures in the hose, do not buy a new one right away, since you can fix it with chopsticks. When they are put on, they widen due to the water and cover the hole (as long as the puncture is not huge).
- The small stems if they fall or bend can be straightened by toothpicks together with fine threads. All tied together smoothly.