The vengesic is a medicine indicated for treating rheumatic problems affecting the muscles and skeleton, either acute or chronic level. This medicine helps to relieve the symptoms of rheumatoid diseases in conjunction with recovery therapies.
It contains various components designed to relieve physical pain and inflammation caused by certain diseases of rheumatoid origin. It works as a muscle relaxant and painkiller.
Vengesic drug uses
Vengesic is intended to treat the ailments of rheumatoid problems and diseases.
It consists of the inflammation of the bursa, which is a bag that fulfills the function of protecting the bones, muscles, tendons and the skin. The anti-inflammatory effect of vengesic helps to treat this medical condition.
This disease is a type of arthritis with symptoms such as inflammation, pain, and dysfunction of certain joints. Vengesic is prescribed to control the symptoms of this disease.
It is a type of arthritis that causes inflammation and dysfunction of the joints, severely affecting the cartilage. Vengesic works by relieving all swelling and pain that osteoarthritis causes.
It consists of inflammation that affects the tendons and the synovium, which is the fluid that covers the sheath that is located around the tendon. Vengesic is prescribed to control the inflammation and symptoms of tenosynovitis.
It is one of the most serious types of arthritis that exists, affecting the peripheral joints and the spine, causing inflammation, pain and morning stiffness. The drug works against inflammation and pain in the spine and joints.
Acute gouty arthritis
This disease occurs when there is an accumulation of uric acid in the blood, causing inflammation in the joints with acute pain. It is prescribed to control inflammation that affects the joints.
This medicine is also an aid for people doing physical therapy for recovery. It can also be prescribed to control inflammations that arise from thrombophlebitis and trauma.
Components of vengesic
It is composed of various components that serve to alleviate the symptoms of all those diseases that affect the joints, bones and muscles. Most of the components are adjuvant relaxing and anti-inflammatory.
It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory that serves to relieve the acute pain of different types of arthritis. They have a quick effect, although it can generate certain negative effects in the blood.
Methocarbamol is a very effective muscle relaxant, as it controls and blocks the body’s pain transmission process, generating relief. Relax stiff muscles and joints.
This is a corticosteroid medication, which relieves, reduces inflammation, and works to deal with problems with the skin, kidneys, eyes, and blood. It is used primarily to counteract the symptoms of arthritis.
Aluminum Hydroxide Gel
It is an antacid that fulfills the function of alleviating the discomforts caused by heartburn.
This medicine comes in the form of pills, each box comes with 20 pills for a treatment of no more than 15 days. Each pill or lozenge contains 100.0mg of Phenylbutazone, 0.5mg of Dexamethasone, 200.0mg of Methocarbamol and 200.0mg of aluminum hydroxide gel.
Indications and Warnings
This medicine must be administered under medical supervision and with great caution so as not to cause major health problems, since the medicine can be toxic to certain people. It is important to adhere to the prescribed dosage and medical instructions.
It must be administered in short periods of no more than 2 weeks, otherwise adverse reactions may arise, and always take it at the corresponding hours under the established limits.
Every medication has its contraindications, and these depend on each person. The following should be taken into account:
- People who suffer from kidney, liver, thyroid, heart problems should not be treated with this drug, as it can complicate their condition.
- Those who are on anticoagulant treatment should not administer it.
- People suffering from diseases related to the digestive system should not be treated with this medicine.
- People of advanced age should administer the drug with great care, as it can be toxic.
- As it contains Methocarbamol, which is a nerve transmission blocker, it should not be administered with other medications of the same origin.
- It is not recommended to administer during the lactation period.
- Do not administer in people who are sensitive to the relaxant Methocarbamol.
- It is not recommended for use in children under 14 years of age.
- People with high blood pressure should not take it.
Vengesic adverse reactions
Any medication can generate adverse reactions in the person, this depends on how the body accepts it. In this case, it can generate various side effects due to the variety of components it contains and especially since it is a drug that can be toxic.
It can generate the following reactions:
- Gastric ulcers and intestinal bleeding.
- Liver problems such as hepatitis.
- Blood problems such as anemia and thrombocytopenia.
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome, which is a hypersensitivity to a drug causing problems in the skin and mucous membranes.
- Fever, rash, or skin rash.
- The Phenylbutazone component can cause certain reactions in people, such as vomiting, nausea, blood problems, sodium retention, and skin rashes.
- Renal insufficiency.
- The immune system can be weakened.
- Acne, cataracts in the eyes, sensitivity to light, migraines, and osteoporosis.
If any of these symptoms occur, the doctor who prescribed the treatment should be consulted immediately and the medication discontinued to avoid other health complications.
It is recommended for those who want to see positive effects quickly and effectively. Relieves pain and more chronic symptoms of diseases related to arthritis or those that affect the skeleton and muscles. Its components are highly effective, which makes this a high-quality drug. It should be administered with extreme caution following all the doctor’s instructions.
Dr. Samantha Robson ( CRN: 0510146-5) is a nutritionist and website content reviewer related to her area of expertise. With a postgraduate degree in Nutrition from The University of Arizona, she is a specialist in Sports Nutrition from Oxford University and is also a member of the International Society of Sports Nutrition.