Peruvian Maca serves and is recommended as a hormonal regulator for menstruation and menopause periods in women and is also excellent as an energizer. In addition to this, it contains and provides a large number of benefits for the body.
It is excellent as a provider of proteins, amino acids, fibers and vitamin complexes of group B (B1, B2, B6 ..), essential for the proper functioning of the body. It is highly consumed for providing a large amount of minerals as they are; phosphors, iron and calcium. Thanks to these properties and components offered by maca in a natural way, it has been identified as an important source of health.
We invite you to continue reading and learn what the Peruvian maca is for , an ancient remedy that has evolved, becoming a sports supplement.
What it is for and what are the benefits of Peruvian maca
The content of properties of the Peruvian maca, provides aphrodisiac benefits for the human body, these are:
- Increases libido in men and women.
- There are cases in which it reduces and improves fertility problems in women and men.
- It is a great stimulant of defensive cells, preventing cancers or tumors.
- It is a great hormonal regulator.
- Decreases fatigue and increases the recovery process.
- Relieves problems in menstrual and menopausal cycles.
- Great antioxidant, which has the effect of delaying cellular aging, especially in hair and skin.
- Strengthens the bones.
- Strengthens the hair.
- Perfect for stress.
- Increases natural adrenaline levels, resulting in relief from chronic pain.
- It helps to optimize concentration and memory, due to its increased brain irrigation.
- It is also known as the “Peruvian viagra”. Its use treats sexual impotence and erectile dysfunction.
- Studies indicate improvements in sperm production and mortality.
- Prevents hyperplasia of the prostate.
- Finally, it is a reliever against muscle and bone pain, caused by osteoarthritis, rheumatism and arthritis.
Benefits for women
In women, the supplement helps them in the climacteric and menopausal period; thanks to its mineralizing and revitalizing effect. This leads to an increase in libido.
One side effect, if you can call it that, is that it is normal for you to suffer from decreased sexual desire, due to less estrogen production. This process occurs naturally, because the body enters a stage in which it is unable to conceive life.
For its part, its natural phytosteroids help it against hot flashes, hot flashes and other symptoms. And if the consumption of maca is made in stews or soups, this helps prevent osteoporosis.
A little more about Peruvian maca?
The Incas of Peru already used it as a remedy for illnesses, such as chronic pain and muscle aches. With the birth of the fitness era, maca is not only used today only as a curative, but also as a supplement.
This supplement has a variety of properties, giving it the title of sacred food. It provides us with a large amount of minerals and vitamins, especially group B. Some minerals are calcium, zinc, phosphorus, sodium, iron, potassium, among others.
It is characterized by providing a great contribution of proteins, amino acids, fiber and carbohydrates. Thanks to all these properties, its use can be as a sports supplement.
In the sexual sphere it has a pleasant effect. The sexual benefits it grants are thanks to its process. One of its main components interacts in the hypothalamus and in the adrenal glands, thus systematizing the levels of hormones and having an energetic effect. This main component is macamide.
Also, you can notice an increase in blood flow, especially in the pelvic area producing great sexual stimulation.
How should maca be taken?
This medicinal plant can be found in different forms, either in the form of a plant or in the form of a pill. As a plant it comes in three presentations: Red, purple-red and black. Each one varies the properties, but all are beneficial.
But for a more comfortable and practical use and so that the doses to be consumed at each moment are more exact, it is better in powder form.
You can find powdered Peruvian maca supplements at any sports or health food store.
A recommended daily dose of maca ranges from three to five grams. In some cases, specifically acute cases of infertility, you can consume up to nine grams per day, as long as it is supervised by the doctor. It is recommended that at the time of ingesting this medicine it is in the morning shift, either with water or with a natural fruit juice.
It is important to note that the effect of this supplement begins to have energizing results, the first days of its consumption. If other more specific results are desired, such as, for example, hormonal regulation, the consumption time must be longer and constant, at least about three months.
The effects of maca last for a long time, even after stopping consumption. Another benefit to the list.
Being a natural product, it does not have many aggressive side effects for the body, however the following must be taken into account:
- For those people who suffer from hypertension, they must be very careful with its consumption. An overdose can cause fatal damage, so a moderate dose and with the supervision of specialists, can become positive.
- Another side effect at the beginning of its consumption is that cases of insomnia can occur. It is recommended that it be ingested at the beginning of the day, in the morning, at breakfast time. This will cause the side effects to diminish throughout the day, avoiding causing any discomfort.
With the visit of specialists, before consumption, damage to the body can be avoided. It is also recommended that its consumption not be abused, high doses increase discomfort.
We hope the reading has been pleasant, remember to consult specialists before consuming this miraculous root. Thanks for reading!