We regularly hear about the benefits of Bedoyecta . That is why below we will tell you about its benefits, its uses and contraindications.
Bedoyecta – What is it
Bedoyecta TRI is an injectable vitamin B-12. Some Bedoyecta products are produced in Mexico, while others are produced in the United States. Bedoyecta TRI is manufactured in Mexico by Grossman Labs, which is part of Valeant International, a pharmaceutical company based in the United States.
Bedoyecta is a brand of vitamins that contains the B complex (vitamins B1, B2, B6, B9 and B12). Bedoyecta is formulated to give your body the energy it needs by providing the daily requirements of all the B vitamins necessary for optimal performance in daily life at work, school, family and especially in times of stress and high physical activity. .
Bedoyecta – composition
The active ingredients in Bedoyecta TRI are hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B-12), thiamine (vitamin B-1) and pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), according to Medixpharma. Vitamin B-12 injections are most often used to treat or prevent anemia and low B-12 levels. Although some weight loss clinics offer injectable vitamin B-12 to clients, there is no scientific data to suggest that these injections help with weight loss. Only people who are deficient in B-12 and receive an injection can feel an increase in energy level.
Taking B-12 injections is not likely to harm most people, but many medications and conditions negatively interact with B-12 injections. It is highly recommended to speak with a doctor about this type of supplement. In general, vitamin B-12 supplements of any kind should be used with caution in patients who have a history of cancer, high blood pressure, and blood disorders. People taking medications such as aspirin, antibiotics, and H2 blockers are also advised to use B-12 with caution.
Bedoyecta – Benefits
- Bedoyecta aids in the production of red blood cells, helps convert food into energy, and promotes heart health. Promotes energy levels for daily life at work, school, and family life.
- Bedoyecta contains vitamin B12 and folate to promote heart health and red blood cell production. Bedoyecta helps release energy from food, helps build muscles, bones, blood and other tissues.
- Beyodecta vitamins can be taken to help avoid nutritional deficiencies and provide energy for daily life.
Bedoyecta – Pharmacological action
Bedoyecta Tri refers to a group of water soluble vitamins. It has a high biological activity. Bedoyecta Tri (Vitamin B12 – hydroxocobalamin) is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes the maturation of erythrocytes).
- It is immersed in the mechanisms of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, creatine.
- It contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. It has a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system.
- Activates blood clotting in high doses causes an increase in the activity of thromboplastin and prothrombin.
Bedoyecta – administration
After oral administration, Bedoyecta Tri (Vitamin B12 – hydroxocobalamin) is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract:
- Metabolized in tissues, becoming a form of coenzyme: adenosylcobalamin which is the active form of cyanocobalamin.
- Excreted in bile and urine.
Why is Bedoyecta Tri prescribed?
- Anemia due to B12 deficiency conditions;
- in complex therapy for iron and post-hemorrhagic anemia;
- aplastic anemia caused by toxic substances and drugs; liver disease (hepatitis, cirrhosis);
- funicular myelosis; polyneuritis, radiculitis, neuralgia, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis;
- infantile cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, peripheral nerve injury;
- skin diseases (psoriasis, photodermatosis, dermatitis herpetiformis, neurodermatitis);
- to prevent and treat symptoms of Bedoyecta Tri deficiency (Vitamin B12 (hydroxocobalamin, including the application of biguanide, PASA, vitamin C in high doses);
- radiation sickness.
Bedoyecta – Dose
Bedoyecta Tri is used as SC, IV, IM, intralumbar and oral injections. With anemia associated with Bedoyecta Tri (Vitamin B12 (hydroxocobalamin)), the deficiency occurs at 100-200 mcg in 2 days. In anemia with symptoms of funicular myelosis and megalocytic anemia with diseases of the nervous system: 400-500 micrograms in the first 7 days a day, then 1 time every 5-7 days. In the period of remission in the absence of events maintenance dose of funicular myelosis – 100 mcg 2 times a month, in the presence of neurological symptoms – to 200-400 mcg 2-4 times a month.
- In acute post-hemorrhagic anemia and iron deficiency anemia at 30-100 mcg 2-3 times a week.
- When aplastic anemia (especially in children) – 100 micrograms before clinical improvement.
- When nutritional anemia in infants and premature infants – 30 mcg / day for 15 days.
- In diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system and neurological diseases with a pain syndrome it is administered in increasing doses – 200-500 mcg, with improvement in the state – 100 mcg / day.
- The course of treatment with Bedoyecta Tri (Vitamin B12 (hydroxocobalamin)) is 2 weeks.
- In inconveniences caused by traumas of the peripheral nervous system: at 200-400 mcg every other day for 40-45 days.
- When hepatitis and cirrhosis are 30-60 mcg / day or 100 mg every other day for 25-40 days.
- Dystrophy in young children, Down syndrome and cerebral palsy: by 15-30 mcg every other day.
- When funicular myelosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis can be introduced into the spinal canal at 15-30 mcg, gradually increasing the dose of 200-250 micrograms.
- In case of radiation sickness, diabetic neuropathy, drink – by 60-100 mcg a day for 20-30 days. When Bedoyecta Tri (Vitamin B12 (hydroxocobalamin)) deficiency to prevent – IV or IM for 1 mg 1 time a month; for treatment: IV or IM for 1 mg per day for 1-2 weeks, maintenance dose is 1 to 2 mg IV or IM for 1 per week, up to 1 per month. The duration of treatment is determined individually.
Bedoyecta – side effects
Bedoyecta Tri (Vitamin B12 – hydroxocobalamin), adverse reactions:
CNS: rarely, a state of excitement. Cardiovascular system: rarely – pain in the heart, tachycardia. Allergic reactions: rarely, hives.
Thromboembolism, erythremia, erythrocytosis, increased sensitivity to cyanocobalamin. Bedoyecta Tri during pregnancy and lactation.
Cyanocobalamin can be used in pregnancy according to prescriptions.
Bedoyecta – Recommendations
When stenocardia should be used with caution in a single dose of Bedoyecta Tri or 100 mcg. During treatment you should regularly monitor the blood picture and clotting. It is unacceptable to enter the same syringe with thiamine and pyridoxine cyanocobalamin solutions.
Bedoyecta – Interactions with other drugs
In one application of Bedoyecta Tri (vitamin B12 – hydroxocobalamin) with hormonal contraceptives for oral administration, the concentration of cyanocobalamin in the plasma may decrease. In an application with anticonvulsant drugs, the absorption of cyanocobalamin from the intestine decreased.
In one application Bedoyecta Tri (Vitamin B12 – hydroxocobalamin) with neomycin, aminosalicylic acid, colchicine, cimetidine, ranitidine, potassium drugs decreased the absorption of cyanocobalamin from the intestine. Cyanocobalamin can exacerbate allergic reactions caused by thiamine. When the parenteral application of chloramphenicol can decrease the hematopoietic effects of cyanocobalamin with anemia.
Bedoyecta – Pharmaceutical incompatibility
The content in the molecule of the cobalt ion cyanocobalamin contributes to the destruction of ascorbic acid, thiamine bromide, riboflavin in a solution.
Dr. Samantha Robson ( CRN: 0510146-5) is a nutritionist and website content reviewer related to her area of expertise. With a postgraduate degree in Nutrition from The University of Arizona, she is a specialist in Sports Nutrition from Oxford University and is also a member of the International Society of Sports Nutrition.